- Easy to tie: Stretchy with guiding edge, ideal for baby wrap beginners
- Lightweight and Soft: Breathable and durable fabric, soft on baby's skin
- Comfortable: Award-Winning Ergobaby wrap carrier supports your baby up to 25 lbs (11.3 kg), one size fits most
- Built-in Carrying Pouch: Folds into an integrated pocket for easy storage of your baby wrap on the go
- Machine Washable: 100% Viscose made from eucalyptus and acacia
- Ergopromise: If you find a manufacturing or material defect, Ergobaby will replace your carrier or part at no charge
I had a previous version of the Ergobaby wrap and this one is a huge improvement. It’s very long, but lighter fabric and much easier to tie. Fits nicely in my diaper bag and my newborn is always happier once she’s snug in there.
Very easy to wear. I was able to figure it out on the first attempt after watching the product videos. Material is nice and breathable.
LOVE this wrap and other moms have asked where to find it. It's very lightweight and the material is soft and provides some give..super easy to put on once you get the hang of it.. Perfect for the summer and not overheating me and my little one. I have another wrap that I'll be giving away (moby).
Such a great wrap (especially for summer months as it’s really light weight). It comes with instructions on how to use it properly, which makes it pretty easy to use. Once you get the hang of it, it’s really easy!
I wanted to try a wrap likes this with my first but I was too intimidated. Now that I have a toddler and need extra hands I took the leap for my newborn. The instructions that came with it were confusing but once I watched a few YouTube videos I was wrapping like a pro! My newborn loved it! She’s 12lbs now and pretty long at 3 months so her head sticks out more I need to look up some new ways to wrap her. I get questions and compliments on this all the time plus I love the wine/plum color!