- KNOW YOUR BABY'S BREATHING IS OKAY: Integrated with a high-performance sensor chipset, the 2021 new model of the Sense-U baby monitor accurately monitors your baby's breathing while they sleep, and notifies you with audible alarm for no breathing movement from your smartphone.
- MEASURE BODY TEMPERATURE FOR OVERHEATING & COLD ALERTS: Monitor your baby's body temperature with a built-in thermometer, and notify you when outside of preset zones.
- ALERTS WHEN BABY ROLLS OVER TO SLEEP ON STOMACH: It monitors your baby's sleeping position and notifies you when your baby rolls over onto their stomach.
- SAFE TECHNOLOGY & 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: The Sense-U Baby Monitor uses Bluetooth Low Energy(BT4.0) which has almost zero radiation level and a communication distance of up to 50 feet(15m). Please note firewalls will affect the communication distance. Love it or return within 30 days for a full refund, making it a great gift for baby registries and showers or as a gift to new parents.
- WEARING INSTRUCTIONS: The device needs to clip on Snug Fit Sleepwear(diaper/pants/shorts/etc) around the baby's belly button to get accurate health readings, or else it may introduce false position or breathing feedback.
I’m a foster mom who takes in babies with medical needs. I love that it’s so easy to use, and helps me sleep easier knowing it’ll alert me if baby’s breathing stops or gets a fever
This device has provided peace of mind with my newborn. I’m not a fan of clipping this to the diaper and getting his bodily fluids all over it so I’ve snapped it between his clothing usually. Because of this the clip broke on one of his thicker items of clothing but found that there was a spare clip provided! I still haven’t figured out the toggle of clipping it with baby icon out vs against baby and showing baby on back but it seemed to have corrected itself for me at some point and works great!
Easy to use product, senses baby moving. It is very sensitive to baby oxigen levels and will sound when baby has low oxigen levels.
easy to use for piece of mind, the sensor and app seems easier to use and more functional than the owlet sock (we ordered both, returning the owlet)
We decided to go with the sense u clip after reading about false alarm and accuracy issues with brands like the owlet - I haven’t regretted this purchase! We have been using the clip for a little over a month now and haven’t had an issue! It was easy to set up, the readings are accurate, and I have yet to have a false alert that the baby has rolled over. This product gave me the peace of mind I needed after bringing home a nicu baby. Would definitely suggest purchasing! We use this on the outside of the swaddle with accurate readings.