- KEEP YOUR KIDS ENGAGED - Our kids' travel tray is ideal for your kid's engagement and enjoyment during a long trip on the plane, train, or car rides, etc. Fix the tray in their lap to let them play, color, or watching cartoons. Parents love it because of its quality and functionality.
- MAKE YOUR TRAVEL EASY - Our travel tray for toddlers has safety buckles on both sides to quickly fix and remove it according to your child's needs. Our tray has a padded front barrier that makes it comfortable for your kids, and when your kids are happy, you travel smoothly and happily.
- KIDS STUFF ORGANIZER - This car seat tray has different pockets on the sides and front to keep books, papers, phones, tablets, colors, crayons, markers, etc. It also has a cup holder to keep their favorite sip close to them and keep your kids stuff organized and your travel comfortable.
- VERSATILE ACTIVITY - Our on-the-go travel tray perfectly fits almost all the car seats, pushchairs, buggies, strollers, or booster seats. It is the result of our designer's outstanding craftsmanship to provide you high-quality, durable travel assistance for your toddlers to their versatile activities.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE - Our travel tray for car seats provides foldable side walls pockets with short space and lightweight. It has a waterproof padded fabric surface that offers great comfort for your kids and saving your clean-up time because it is effortless to clean. Carry it anywhere with your kids have a peaceful trip.
I just received this today and I think my kids are going to love it. We travel from time to time and they get bored on the car for so many hours. With this they're going to have fun. I think is make of good material and is going to last. I will be updating in a few months. Got here fast. Thanks
It was a great add on to our long 8 hour trip. My son enjoyed drawing and even eating his snacks on the Kids Travel Tray
Personally I love it. Highly recommend
We have yet to use them but we frequently travel to see family (fly or drive) and I’ve been eyeing this for awhile but finally made the move since my next trip with the kids will be me alone. I’ll be seeing how they work next week on our long drive and hope it makes for easier travels with little kids.
Kids love it, especially when we go for long distant drives.